This serie of electric centrifugal self-priming pumps has the characteristics to have the prime made by means of the emulsion air-liquid. The air of the suction piping is sucked inside the pump body by the depression created by the rotating impeller, therefore it emulsifies with the liquid contained into the pump body.
The emulsion air-liquid is pushed into the delivery channel where the air, which is lighter, gets separated and gets out from the delivery piping; the liquid, which is heavier, returns into circulation. Once the pump gets rid of all the air from the suction piping, the pump starts and it works as a normal centrifugal pump, therefore the pump can work also with a mixture of air-liquid. There is a non-return valve fitted to the discharge side which enables a small quantity of liquid to be retained in the pump body thus allowing an automatic prime and suction lift to any application. This eliminates the need to prime the pump at each start up.
General water supply from rivers, streams, dirty water distribution, agricultural applications, building sites, dirty water disposal. The open impeller design allows water with a solid content to pass easily, whether sandy, muddy or particle laden
- Pump body, impeller, pump support and inlet in cast iron
- Non return valve in nitrile rubber and steel
- Impeller cast iron
- Mechanical seal in carbon ceramic (upon request tungsten/carbide)
- Rotor shaft in stainless steel fitted with seal bearings
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor (TEFC)
- Single phase motors with a built in thermal overload protection on request, the capacitor is permanently in circuit
- Winding Insulation to class F
Pump Performance Data
- Capacities up to 323 ft. 3/hr
- Heads up to 54.1 ft.
- Maximum Temperature of pumped liquid -15°C to 70°C
- Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
- For higher temperatures please contact the sales office
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar
- The tolerances of the hydraulic features are according to UNI/ISO 2548-Class C, Appendix B, motors according to C.E.I.
- The working features listed in the catalogue are based on continuous service for clear water with a specific weight of 1OOOkg/m3.
- Manometric suction lift of 8 meters maximum.
Upon installation always prime the pump body first before start up. Pump must be installed always in the horizontal position.
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
|Port Size (in.)||2|
|Volts||115V – 1 Phase|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||39|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||17|
|Suction Port (in.)||2|
|Discharge Port (in.)||2|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||17 x 8 x 10|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||51|