- Watertight Cable Entry: The cable entry employs an anti-wicking block where each conductor is stripped and encapsulated in epoxy. This feature effectively prevents water from penetrating the motor chamber when the cable end is submerged or the cable sheath is damaged.
- Top Discharge and Side Flow Design: Designed to cool the motor with pumped water even at low water level, this feature forms the cylindrical and slim shape of the pump and enables the pump to be installed in confined spaces.
- Motor Protector: The motor incorporates a circle thermal protector which protects against overheating and dry-run.
- Submersible 4-Pole Motor: Air filled motor, housed in a watertight casing, conforms to Class F insulation. The 4-pole motor helps reducing impeller wears.
- C3 Ball Bearings and Hardened SS Shaft: High quality of C3 ball bearings and the well-balanced, hardened stainless steel shaft enhance stability during continuous pumping operations.
- Double Mechanical Seals: Located in the oil chamber, the device is made of quality materials with highly wear-resistant silicon carbide in lower side that provides extra protection against leakage and dry-run.
- Extra Protection for Mechanical Seals and Shaft: Lip seals and shaft sleeves are utilized for additional protection against wear.
- High Chrome Iron Impeller: PRORIL patent formula, ACrS Tech is applied to all high chrome iron impellers. This technology increases wear resistance to particle abrasion.
- Rugged Cast Iron Construction: The whole cast iron pump features a simple, robust structure that provides durability and impact resistance against rough conditions.
- Food Grade Lubricant: PRORIL adopts eco-friendly lubricant to minimize environmental impacts.