Electrical Centrifugal Pump — 68,700 GPH, 30 HP, 22 Kw, 460 Volts – 60 Hz – SAER-USA MG2 80-160C-M (Bronze)
This SAER®-USA Centrifugal Electric pumps with rigid couplings offer a solid and reliable design which allows easy maintenance. Ideal for firefighting and irrigation, heating and air conditioning systems, heat recovery and pressurization groups.
MG2 With Motor (Motor replacing Capability)
- Recycling plants
- Heating, air conditioning
- Heat recovery, plants of water supply procurement
- Pressurizing units.
6MG2 pumps are single-impeller, centrifugal type with rigid coupling, bare shaft pump. The coupling is obtained by means of a block with ball bearing on which the pump shaft is secured and integrated with a rigid coupling. The motor unit and the rotating part of the pump can be taken away without removing the pump body from the system piping.
- Pump body with dimension and performances according to EN 733 rules, closed impeller dynamically balanced and with balance holes for the balancing of the axial thrust.
- Shaft completely in stainless steel, greased ball bearings, flanges(UNI EN 1092-2): up to DN 150: PN16, from DN 200: PN10.
- Motor: asynchronous with 2 poles and with external ventilation.
- Protection: IP55
- Insulation: class F
- Frequency: 60 Hz
Made in Italy
Estimated Delivery Time: 5 – 7 Business Days