Products sold in Pumpsupermarket.com website, come with 1 year manufacture warranty. All tanks have 5 years warranty starting from purchase date(invoice date). (Warranty will be accepted only for customers who completed the warranty form, provided by Pumpsupermarket.com , in this page, prior to the pump installation)
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
A. If the defect in the product arises from:
- Any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- If the product diagnosed by our technical team that its been used for the wrong application.
- Modifications undertaken by the customer/ purchaser or a third party without the consents of pumpsupermarket.com.
B. If a defect is caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than our service department.
- Failure to observe the operating instructions
- Over- loading
- Use of any unsuitable material
- The effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- Building or assembly work not undertaken by pumpsupermarket.com
- Other reasons beyond pumpsupermarket.com control.
- You are responsible to send All the information and documents like pictures or videos that our service department require from you.
- If we notice that you do not have a reliable electrical protector for any possible problems, your warranty will not be accepted
As a general rule, Pumpsupermarket.com will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
Warranty claims may also be submitted by contacting the local Pumpsupermarket.com office or the point of sale.
About Solar Pumps: Our Solar Pumps have Brush Motor type and after every 500 Hours of working, must be checked on Brushes and the Brushes should be inspected and replaced if necessary. Brushes are not covered under the pump warranty.